- Width: 17' at the widest point
- Depth: 13.5' at the deepest point, center stage
- Height (stage to ceiling): 11'
- Stage Height (off of the ground): 3' 3"
- 2 JBL PRX412M flown over head, Crown XTi4002 Power Amp
- Sub-woofers, on the Mono Send, 2 JBL STX 828S, Yamaha 4,000 watt Amp,
- 2 DBX 123 Crossovers
- Behringer X32 Compact 16 Channel Mixer
- Wi-Fi Router for iPad control
- 32 channel Splitter Snake to a F.O.H position and channels 1-16 connected to the X-32 Compact
- 4 Separate Monitor Mixes
- 3 EV TX1122FM Monitors on separate mixes.
- 1 EV TX1152FM Monitor for the Drummer on a separate mix.
- 2 Crown XTi4000 Power Amps, Each monitor is connected to one side of an amp
MICROPHONES & DIs
- 6 Shure SM 58
- 2 EV Cobalt CO7 Vocal Mics
- 1 Audix D6
- 1 Shure Beta 52A
- 7 Shure SM 57
- 1 Sennheiser e609 Silver
- 6 Livewire DI Boxes
2 Tri-Par 4 LED Light Bars flown overhead with a foot controller.
- (note: the screen is at front of stage)
- NEC NP-P502HL 5000 Lumen
- Projector Screen Da-Lite 8.83' X 15.66'